Visit us on the go at bcbstx.com.
Here you can:
- Register or log in to your secure member site — Blue Access for MembersSM — to view your coverage details, access identification (ID) cards, check claims status, manage your user profile and view health and wellness information.
- Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care facility.
- Shop for insurance and get a quote before applying.
- Access general health insurance educational resources.
Go Paperless and Set your Communication Preferences
There are many ways to update your preferences and contact information so that you don't receive paper copies of your plan documents:
1) You can provide your mobile phone number when you apply for coverage.
2) If you are a registered BAM user, you can enroll by logging into your BAM account, going to the Preferences page and entering your mobile phone number.
3) If you are not a registered BAM user, you can also opt in to receive text messages via our Preferences page.
4) If you use our mobile application, you can also opt in there. Simply log into the mobile app. and tap Settings and then Account Preferences to add your mobile number.
For all of these options, you’ll receive an initial text from us confirming your registration.
*Message and data rates may apply