Already a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas member? Log into Blue Access for Members℠ to check your drug list and learn more about your prescription drug benefits. Be sure to review your benefit materials for details. If you have any questions about your prescription drug benefits, call the number on the back of your member ID card.
Thinking about enrolling in a retiree plan? Check the formulary and find retail pharmacies near you using our drug and pharmacy finder tools.
Drug Finder Tool
Pharmacy Finder Tool
Your Formulary Drug List
Before you enroll, you can search your medicines and view the standard formulary using the Drug Finder Tool.
- Select ‘Medicines’, then
- ‘Find a Medicine,’ then
- ‘Continue without sign in,’ and
- Select your health plan from the drop-down menu.
Pharmacies and Home Delivery
Find preferred pharmacies using the Pharmacy Finder Tool.
- Select ‘Pharmacies,’ then
- Select ‘Continue without sign in,’ then
- Select BCBS Texas from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Yes’ to confirm you are a Retirement Benefit Enrollee.
- Choose the retiree group Medicare plan you want and select ‘Continue’
- Choose the pharmacy type you want, then
- Enter your ZIP code, city and state, or address to find a pharmacy.
Try home delivery. Stay on your medication schedule and save time with home delivery prescriptions shipped to you at no cost. Access the easy to use refill-by-mail program.
Find a Doctor or Hospital