Here. For You.
We're Working With Sanitas Medical Center.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) has been serving individuals and families in Texas for 90 years. In collaboration with Sanitas Medical Centers, we are working together to bring you an easier way to access health care.
At Sanitas Locations, BCBSTX Members Can Expect:
- One-on-one assistance to help you choose your health plan1
- Face-to-face Customer Service2
- In-network benefits at Sanitas Medical Centers
- Benefit coordination with your medical team
The Sanitas Medical Centers Also Offer:
- Same week primary care provider (PCP) appointments3
- Longer weekday and weekend hours with English and Spanish speaking staff
- Telehealth appointments with your Sanitas medical care team
- Urgent care at many locations4
- Onsite lab facilities, digital X-ray services, ultrasound and diabetic retinopathy cameras at every location5
Sanitas Medical Center Locations
Sanitas Medical Centers are open for virtual appointments and tours.
Find your city for details:
Learn More About Sanitas Medical Center
If you'd like more details, you can meet virtually one-on-one with a bilingual licensed agent. Call 1-866-427-7497 to speak with a representative.
Shop for an Individual or Medicare Plan
With the HMO, MyBlue HealthSM, Individual plan members can have access to $0 copay for scheduled primary care provider and primary care telehealth appointments at a Sanitas Medical Center. Find out about MyBlue Health.
If you’re interested in a Medicare Plan, you have options. Learn more about Medicare.
1 For Individual, Family and Medicare plans.
2 To encourage social distancing and other safe practices during the public health emergency, please call the number on the back of your member ID card to speak to a customer advocate.
3 Chat or call Sanitas Medical Center to make an appointment.
4Urgent Care available at: Houston (Katy and Briarforest) and Dallas (Richardson, Las Colinas, Mesquite)
5Additional charges may apply.
Clinical services provided by Sanitas Medical Centers, which are independent medical centers servicing individuals covered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield Companies.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, a Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.