Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas has partnered with Centauri Health Solutions® for the Best Benefits Program. This program can help if you have trouble when you apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).
A trained Disability Specialist will help you through the process. They will provide you with support to:
- Get disability screening
- Submit the online application
- Complete the Social Security Administration (SSA) interview
- Request and collect medical records
- Submit forms and disability evidence to the SSA
- Follow up with the SSA to get benefits approved
- Get through the appeal/hearing process (if you are denied)
- Follow up with the state/county to confirm you receive the Medicaid aid
- Better organize your care
We want to make sure you get access to all government assistance for which you qualify. These programs can help lower your health care costs. They also can help you stay in your home and keep your health protected.
There is no cost for you to use the Best Benefits Program. To get started, call 1-866-879-0988. Ask about the program and a Best Benefits specialist will help you.