We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) members living or traveling in these impacted areas, your BCBSTX Customer Service Representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics®*
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a BCBSTX member ID card
Important Phone Numbers
If you don't have your member ID card, you can either:
- Print a temporary card on Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), or
- Call your plan's Customer Service number. Provide either your Social Security Number or your name and date of birth so that our customer advocates can help you.
HMO Blue Texas
Individual and Family Insurance
If you bought your insurance through BCBSTX, an agent or the Health Insurance Marketplace
Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Individual Customer Service
Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Dual Care (HMO SNP)
CHIP and STAR
Call the Customer Service number on your member ID card.