Drug Plan Transition
If you're new to our plan, you could be taking medications that are not covered. You can get a limited supply of uncovered medications if you:
- Enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plan during the Open Enrollment Period
- Became eligible for Medicare after the first of the year
- Switched from another plan to our plan after the first of the year
- Were affected by a level of care change (for example, admitted or discharged from a long-term facility)
- Were recently affected by formulary changes
If one of the above situations applies to you, ask your doctor to change your prescription to a different medication that's covered by the plan or send an exception request to keep using your current medications.
Download the Prescription Drug Transition Policy on our Medicare Advantage Plan Documents page by selecting your plan.