We work hard to provide our members with the most innovative, cost efficient and helpful tools to manage their health. Our programs address a wide spectrum of needs from optimizing health to enhancing physician visits, and each is built upon proven methods.
Over the years we have developed a unique infrastructure that allows us to provide services no other health care company can provide. We have won awards from the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, civic awards from the communities we serve and awards recognizing specific campaigns and programs.
Civic and Community Awards
- The Civic 50 from Points of Light, in partnership with Bloomberg LP, for BCBSTX's work to improve the health and wellness in its local communities through Healthy Kids, Healthy Families®, Blue CorpsSM and Be Covered (2017, 2018)
- American Heart Association Circle of Excellence (2018)
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Awards
- Recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association for outstanding support of the National Blue Investigator’s Academy Basic Program (2018)
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity (2020)
- World's Most Ethical Companies (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Human Rights Campaign Best Place to Work for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Equality (2018, 2019)
- Military Friendly Employer (2018, 2019)