ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS IMPACTED BY NATURAL DISASTERS
We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas members living or traveling in these impacted areas, your BCBSTX Customer Service Representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics®*
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a member ID card
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
If you don't have your ID card, you can either:
- Print a temporary card on Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), or
- Call your plan's Customer Service number. Provide either your Social Security number or your name and date of birth so that our customer advocates can help you.
|HMO Blue Texas||1-877-299-2377|
|Individual and Family Insurance (If you bought your insurance through BCBSTX, an agent or the Health Insurance Marketplace)||1-888-697-0683|
|Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Individual Customer Service||1-877-774-8592
|Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Dual Care (HMO SNP)||1-877-895-6437
|CHIP and STAR||1-888-657-6061
|National BlueCard®||Call the Customer Service number on your member ID card|
- For emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
- For non-emergencies, call Customer Service to find a doctor or health care professional in your network.
- Bring your BCBSTX member ID card when you get care.
* Prime Therapeutics LLC (Prime) is a separate pharmacy benefit management company contracted by BCBSTX to provide pharmacy benefit management and other related services. BCBSTX, as well as several Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans, has an ownership interest in Prime Therapeutics.