Convenient Ways to Pay Your Bill
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) offers many convenient ways for you to pay your monthly premium for your individual health care coverage plan. You may choose what works best for you.
To make a payment, please log into your Blue Access for MembersSM account and look for the Billing and Payment section.
Call BCBSTX Customer Service at 888-697-0683 and select Make a Payment from the Existing Member options to pay by debit card, check or set up a recurring electronic funds transfer (EFT) with our EZ Blue Payment OptionSM Program.
Mail a personal check, money order or cashier's check to BCBSTX. To do so, be sure you:
- Mail your payment to the address on your bill.
- Make the check payable to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
- Write your account/member ID number on your check, cashier's check or money order.
- Include the payment coupon that was sent to you with your bill.
- Send your payment at least 5 business days in advance of the payment due date to ensure timely posting to your account.
- Pay with cash at MoneyGram® locations near you (including most Walmarts, ACE Cash Express and CVS stores) . MoneyGram locations in Walmart and Albertsons stores also take debit card payments.
- Bring a copy of your bill, which includes your member ID number and your "receive code," with your payment.
Remember: You can continue to use your health care coverage as long as you keep your payments up to date.