Our hearts go out to the families of the Uvalde school shooting victims. We are here for our members and the community of Uvalde in the wake of the recent tragedy.
Employees of Uvalde ISD and surrounding school districts can access no-cost virtual behavioral health care at:
Use code: Uvalde
Local Support Resources
Family Assistance Center
Uvalde County Fairplex
215 Veterans Lane
Uvalde, TX 78801
Local Behavioral Health Support
- Hill Country Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Centers
1-830-261-5975 Ext. 2843
- Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas
- Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of San Antonio, Inc.
- Family Service Association of San Antonio, Inc.
National Behavioral Health Organizations
- Coalition to Support Grieving Students
- National Parent Helpline
- Disaster Distress Helpline