December 1, 2020
Now more than ever, it’s vital for physicians, nurses, and other health care practitioners to educate parents on the importance of vaccinating their children.
Save Your Seat
Register today for our free webinar, Vaccine Confidence: Addressing Concerns of Vaccine-Hesitant Parents.
Register for your preferred session:
- December 14, 2020 | 9 a.m.
- December 15, 2020 | 2 p.m.
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Suzanne R. White, MD, MBA, FACEP, FACMT, a Regional Medical Director employed by Merck & Co., to:
- understand the key drivers of vaccine hesitancy
- discuss possible provider responses to concerns voiced by vaccine-hesitant parents
- and determine provider approaches to building vaccine confidence.
About Dr. White
Dr. White has over 25 years of clinical leadership experience at Detroit Medical Center and Wayne State University where she served as Professor of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics and Chief Medical Advisor for the City of Detroit.