Availity optimizes the flow of information between health care professionals, health plans, and other health care stakeholders through a secure, collaborative internet-based exchange. The Availity® Health Information Network encompasses administrative, financial, and clinical services, supports both real-time and batch transactions via the Web, Business to Business (B2B) integration with vendors and electronic data interchange (EDI) integration with vendors.
On the Availity Essentials portal, providers and other health care professionals can conduct transactions at no charge. Transactions include eligibility and benefits, authorizations and referrals, claim submissions, claim status, and remittance with multiple payers! to get access to this time-saving, no-cost solution.
Availity also offers a comprehensive claims clearinghouse solution, supporting more than 1,000 payers. Claims can be submitted via the Availity Essentials portal or via your existing online web vendor.
Advantages of using Availity Essentials portal include:
- Multiple Payer Solution - Transact with multiple health plans on one user-friendly secure provider portal.
- No Charge - Health plan transactions are available at no charge to providers and other health care professionals.
- Cleaner Claims - Availity helps improve clean claim rates and turnaround times.
- Accessibility - Availity functions are available 24 hours per day from any computer with Internet access.
- Compliant - Availity is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
- Training - Free live web-based training seminars (webinars) are available. Customers can simply log into the Availity Essential portal and register to attend the webinars of their choice.
- Support - Availity Client Services is available at 1-800-282-4548. Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm ET/CT and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET/CT to answer provider's questions. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and comprehensive Help Topics are also available online.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSTX.
BCBSTX makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding third party vendors and the products and services they offer.