ParPlan is a program open to physicians and other providers whether you are contracted in our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) provider networks or not. The ParPlan contract is a legal contract designed for the mutual protection of members, providers and our company. The common objective of ParPlan is to offer convenient, cost effective medical services to our company's subscribers.
The advantages of ParPlan:
- Does not require credentialing
- Provider will file the member's claims
- The member's out of pocket expenses are limited to the deductible and cost share amounts (coinsurance and copayments)
- Providers will accept BCBSTX allowable amounts and not bill the member over the allowable amount.
- You will be included in the directory of ParPlan Providers
To request a ParPlan contract, please refer to Request Contract/Agreement/Network Participation on the Network Participation page.