Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) launched MyBlue Health, an HMO network, as noted below in the following counties:
Jan. 1, 2023
Jan. 1, 2022
Jan. 1, 2020
The ongoing expansion of MyBlue Health provides long standing history in addition to:
- A focused network with select physician and partner hospitals
- Affordable health care coverage to the people of Texas
- Strong brand recognition making BCBSTX an excellent choice for members seeking cost-effective health care
To discuss participation in MyBlue Health Counties listed above, please contact your Network Management Representative:
MyBlue Health members must select a primary care provider (PCP) and referrals are required to see a specialist.
Note: Members must live within the network coverage area to enroll in this product.
Please note that additional credentialing is not required for those providers already credentialed in one of the BCBSTX networks and whose credentialing is current.
- Blue Essentials, Blue Advantage HMO, Blue Premier and MyBlue Health - Provider Manual
- MyBlue Health Key Contacts List
- Sample MyBlue Health Member ID Card
- Utilization Management - Prior Authorization Requirements
- MyBlue Health Quick Reference Guide