If you have questions about the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas STAR Kids Plan, please contact us.
We are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday. You may leave a voice mail outside of our normal business hours or on weekends and holidays.
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
If you need help with a specific service, you may also contact us at one of the following:
- For Service Coordination, call 1-877-301-4394 (TTY 7-1-1)
- For the Behavioral Health Services Hotline, call 1-800-424-0324 (TTY 1-800-635-2883)
- For a Member Advocate in the Central MRSA service area, call 1-855-497-0857 (TTY 7-1-1)
- For a Member Advocate in the Travis service area, call 1-877-375-9097 (TTY 7-1-1)
- For the 24/7 Nurse Hotline, call 1-855-802-4614 (TTY 7-1-1)
If your provider needs to contact us, he or she may call the Provider Services Hotline at 1-877-784-6802.
If you need to contact Texas Health Steps, call them toll-free at 1-877-847-8377 (1-877-THSTEPS).
You can also write to us at:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas STAR Kids Plan P.O. Box 51422 Amarillo, Texas 79159-1422
This information is available for free in other languages and alternative formats.