Delivering Quality Care
Now’s the time to encourage our members to catch up on their health. Their wellness can't wait – even during the COVID-19 pandemic. To support quality care, we are providing information to providers and members to encourage discussions on health topics. Bookmark this page and check back for updates.
Quality Tools and Tips
- Quality improvement tip sheets
- Distinguishing between Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Depression
- Distinguishing between ADHD and Other Mental Illnesses
- Magellan Healthcare® behavioral health toolkit
- Major depressive disorder guideline
- Preventing youth suicide
- Treating substance abuse
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Discussing HPV with parents of adolescents
- What is vaccine confidence?
- Heart health and high blood pressure
- Well-checkup required components
- Behavioral health – educational article
- COVID-19 vaccine communication tools
- Health screenings – educational flier
- Vaccinations – educational flier
- Wellness visits – educational flier
- Register Now: A Discussion on Vaccine Process Improvement | Sept. 16 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Register Now: July - September Indices Training
- Register Now: CME Opioid Use Disorder Webinar | Aug. 18, 2021 at 8 a.m.
- Register Now: CME Comorbid Behavioral Health and Physical Health Conditions Webinar | Oct. 27, 2021 at 8 a.m.
- View behavioral health clinical practice guidelines
- View preventative guidelines designed to improve patient education
- View the Medicare CAHPS® survey guide.
- View the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Guide.