Delivering Quality Care
Now’s the time to encourage our members to catch up on their health. Their wellness can't wait – even during the COVID-19 pandemic. To support quality care, we are providing information to providers and members to encourage discussions on health topics. Bookmark this page and check back for updates.
Quality Tools and Tips
- Quality improvement tip sheets
- Magellan Healthcare® behavioral health toolkit
- Major depressive disorder guideline
- Treating substance abuse
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Heart health and high blood pressure
- Well-checkup required components
Outreach and Education
- Behavioral health – educational article
- COVID-19 vaccine communication tools
- Health screenings – educational flier
- Vaccinations – educational flier
- Wellness visits – educational flier
- Register Now: Discussing HPV with Parents of Adolescents Webinar
- Register Now: CME Depression Webinar
- View our members’ gaps in care with Indices
- View our preventative guidelines designed to improve patient education.
- View the Medicaid CAHPS® survey toolkit.