Save Time and Money1
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is a pre-tax account that helps employees pay qualified deductibles, copays, prescriptions, dental and vision care costs, and some over-the-counter products.
When you choose one of our preferred FSA vendors to administer your company’s FSA, you and your employees will have the value-added benefits of our integrated services:
- Preferred Pricing – you get deep discounts on vendor administration fees and standard member education materials are automatically included in your pricing.
- Simple Process – we share secure, daily claims and eligibility feeds for hasslefree membership updates, expense reimbursement and claim substantiation. Online service is 24/7. Your employees can view their account balances and recent transactions.
Other Optional Services2
Preferred FSA vendors can administer other spending accounts including:
- Dependent Care FSAs (DCFSA)
- Limited Purpose FSAs (LPFSA)
1. Integration features vary by vendor. Talk with your sales or account executive for details.
2. Integration features may not apply to all optional services. Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), may have tax and legal requirements. BCBSTX does not provide legal or tax advice, and nothing in these materials should be construed as legal or tax advice. These materials, and any tax-related statements in them, are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied on, for the purpose of assessing tax liability or avoiding tax penalties. Tax-related statements, if any, may have been written in connection with the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed by these materials. You should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor regarding the tax consequences of specific health insurance plans or products.