The BlueCard program links participating health care providers and the independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans across the country and around the world through a single electronic network.
BlueCard enables our members to obtain healthcare services while traveling or living in another Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Plan’s service area.
Learn More About...
- Alpha Prefixes
- Claim Filing Guidelines
- Claim Status Inquiry Online
- Eligibility and Benefits
- Filing BlueCard Ancillary Claims
- Preauthorization Requirements
- Outpatient Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Services for HMA Members Require Authorization
- Online Benefits Now Available for Central States Trust Members
- Medicare Advantage Product Update: Identifying Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System Members
- Imaging Program for The Boeing Company Members
- Guidelines for Servicing Boeing Company Employees
- Easier Access to Pre-Certification/Pre-Authorization Information for Out-of-Area Blue Members
- 2010 BlueCard® Program - Seeking Your Feedback