BlueCare Dental ConnectionSM
BlueCare Dental Connection, a program for members with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas dental coverage, provides resources that promote oral health management, which may help improve overall health.
Research shows a potential link between periodontal disease and other health problems such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes control, and premature birth. More than ever it's critical to:
- Apply the knowledge gained from evidence-based dental research
- Create consumer-driven tools specific to dental care and dental benefits
- Use condition management concepts to target members most in need of dental care
BlueCare Dental Connection includes member access to the online Dental Wellness CenterSM* , which has resources and support tools for members that allow them to:
- Ask licensed dentists dental-related questions through Ask A Dentist
- Locate a network general dentist or specialist with Provider Finder
- Determine approximate dental fees in the marketplace with the Dental Cost AdvisorSM
Log in to Blue Access for EmployersSM and visit the Health and Wellness tab within the Employer Resources section, or contact your Blue Cross and Blue Shield representative to find out more about how BlueCare Dental Connection can add value to your group's health care insurance plan.
Are you looking for a health care insurer for your company or organization?
Contact us to learn more about the positive results you can expect from BlueCare Dental Connection and why Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the most trusted name in the industry, is the right choice for your business and your employees.
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) is providing access to the Dental Wellness Center Web site as a courtesy, as part of its BlueCare Dental Connection program. The content on the Dental Wellness Center Web site is provided by go2dental.com, Inc. (go2dental.com). BCBSTX and go2dental.com are separate companies. BCBSTX assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from the use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained on the Dental Wellness Center Web site; go2dental.com is solely responsible for the content and any advice given on its Web site. If you have any questions or comments regarding the Dental Wellness Center Web site, you should direct them to go2dental.com.
Please note: The information provided by the BlueCare Dental Connection program is not a substitute for professional health care. For personal medical guidance, members should consult their dentist and/or physician. If you have questions about your group health plan benefits, please call your BCBSTX account executive (members can call Customer Service at the number on their member ID card).