How to Join the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) Provider Networks
Before you can join the BCBSTX Provider Networks, you will need to be assigned a Provider Record ID. Learn More
- Blue Advantage HMOSM Network Participation
- Blue Choice PPOSM Network Participation
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO)SM Network Participation
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (PPO)SM Network Participation
- Blue PremierSM Network
- HMO Blue TexasSM Network Participation
- Medicaid (STAR) and CHIP Network Participation
How to Update Your Information
- TAX ID or Termination Request – Contracted providers or groups (excluding Par Agreement) requesting a Tax ID change or termination from a provider network please contact your Network Management Consultant directly.
- Provider Joining a New Group or Opening a Solo Practice – Go to Request a BCBSTX Provider Record ID.
- Provider needing to update demographic information on an existing record should complete and submit the Provider Data Update Notification Form