Federal Employee Program® (FEP®) Introduces FEP Blue Focus
Starting Jan. 1, 2019, you may begin seeing Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) FEP members with FEP Blue Focus, a new benefit plan consistent with our commitment to expand access and make health care more affordable. We will also continue to offer FEP members our Standard Option and Basic Option products.
Some of the features of Blue Focus include:
- The first ten office visits of the year to in-network doctors for only $10
- No more than a $5 copay for preferred generic drugs
- No copay for the first two telehealth visits, $10 copay for each additional visit
- No copay or coinsurance for ER visits for accidental injuries if the visits are within 72 hours of the injury
- ID cards will indicate enrollment code 131,132 or 133
BCBSTX is proud of our long history of serving federal employees, retirees and their families with products that deliver high-quality, comprehensive coverage. We appreciate your continued partnership in serving our FEP members.
Additional information is available at www.fepblue.org . If you have any questions regarding this benefit, please call FEP Customer Service at 800-972-8382.