Hospice Organizations Gain Access to Claim Research Tool
Previously, hospice organizations were unable to utilize the Claim Research Tool (CRT) on the Availity®’ portal to research the status of claims submitted to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX). We are pleased to report that the CRT is available now to hospice organizations that are registered with Availity.
The CRT can help you manage your accounts receivable by allowing you to view the details of a single claim or multiple claims for a specific member, all in one view.
You can use the CRT to:
- Search by member ID/group number or claim number
- Check status of multiple claims in one view
- View claims for a particular date or date range
- View claims according to status, such as paid, pended or denied
- View detailed line level information, such as amount paid, ineligible reason code and description for each service line
You may access the CRT by selecting Claims Management/Claim Research Tool from the Availity menu. For additional details, refer to the CRT tip sheet in the Education and Reference/Provider Tools section of our website at bcbstx.com/provider.
Availity is a registered trademark of Availity, L.L.C., an independent third party vendor that is solely responsible for its products and services.