Texas Medicaid STAR Kids Forms available in Availity®
Effective June 1, 2021, you will have access to request Texas Medicaid STAR Kids forms in the Availity . The following Texas Medicaid STAR Kids forms are available:
- STAR Kids SAI/Screening and Assessment Instrument (SK-SAI)
- STAR Kids ISP/Individual Service Plan (SK-ISP)
- STAR Kids Form 2605/Member SK-SAI MDCP Review Signature (SK-2605)
Here’s how providers request these forms via Availity:
- Select Payer Spaces from the Availity navigation menu, then choose BCBSTX.
- Within BCBSTX Payer Spaces, select the Applications tab and choose Texas Medicaid STAR Kids Forms.
- Complete the request and click Submit
- Providers will receive a message from BCBSTX with the requested Form within their Messaging section on the Availity home page
NOTE: To gain access to the above Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas Medicaid Tools you must be registered with Availity. Register for free by visiting the Availity website and selecting "Register".
Contact our BCBSTX Medicaid Provider Service Center at 1-877-560-8055 or contact your BCBSTX Medicaid Provider Network Representative at 1-855-212-1615.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSTX. BCBSTX makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services provided by third party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services provided by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.