Quality Improvement HEDIS® Tip Sheets
We created quality improvement tip sheets to help you satisfy Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) measures and code appropriately. These measures from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) help ensure our members receive appropriate care.
The tip sheets include measurement requirements, medical record best practices and billing codes.
Compliance with HEDIS measures reduces the need for you to send medical records later for review.
HEDIS Tip Sheets
- Breast Cancer Screening HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Childhood Immunization Status HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Children and Adolescents’ Access to Primary Care Practitioners HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Colorectal Cancer Screening HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care – Retinal Eye Exam HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care – Nephropathy HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Controlling High Blood Pressure HEDIS® Tip Sheet
- Metabolic Monitoring for Children and Adolescents on Antipsychotics (APM)
- Use of Opioids from Multiple Providers (UOP)
- Use of Spirometry Testing in the Assessment and Diagnosis of COPD HEDIS® Tip Sheet
Behavioral Health HEDIS Tip Sheets
Visit the Behavioral Health HEDIS® Tip Sheets page to access the behavioral health HEDIS tip sheets.
* Measurement Year (MY) 2020 and MY 2021
HEDIS is a registered trademark of NCQA
The above material is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician. Physicians and other health care providers are encouraged to use their own best medical judgment based upon all available information and the condition of the patient in determining the best course of treatment.