To enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan, you must:
- Live in one of the following counties:
- HMO and HMO-POS plans are available in Atacosa, Bandera, Bastrop, Bexar, Burnet, Caldwell, Cameron, Chambers, Comal, El Paso, Fort Bend, Hardin, Harris, Hays, Hidalgo, Jefferson, Kendall, Lee, Liberty, Medina, Montgomery, Orange, Webb, Willacy, Williamson and Wilson counties.
- PPO plans are available in Bastrop, Bexar, Burnet, Caldwell, Chambers, Collin, Dallas, Denton, Fayette, Fort Bend, Hardin, Harris, Hays, Jefferson, Lee, Liberty, Montgomery, Tarrant, Travis and Williamson counties.
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- Not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) at enrollment unless you have been a member of the plan while receiving treatment