A New Way to Experience Well-Being
No matter where you are on your wellness journey, it's reassuring to have support and resources to help you along the way. Whether you are learning to prepare healthy meals for your family, running your first 5K or simply trying to manage stress, we're here to help. More information and additional resources will be available on this page after September 1, 2017.
The HealthSelect well-being program is centered on you, providing the right mix of tools, resources and programs to meet your every health and wellness need. Because everyone is unique and requires a customized solution for success, we take a holistic approach to your well-being. Our multi-disciplinary team of clinicians and personal health assistants is on your side and ready to work with you and guide you on your unique journey to complete well-being.
Holistic health management
Managing your health better can pay off in the long run. You can take a big step toward living healthier by connecting with one of our licensed clinicians. Our nurses and health management programs are available to HealthSelect participants at no additional cost.
In our holistic health programs, we look beyond a specific condition or health concern to better understand you, your health and your situation—we look at the whole picture. Working closely with Personal Health Assistants, your assigned clinician will help you manage your health and help you navigate your health care.
Health and education resources
- The Well onTarget wellness website will provide you with tools to help you set and reach your wellness goals
- Wellness coaches will be available to help you with a variety of topics and issues such as nutrition, fitness, exercise and stress management
- The Fitness Program is a flexible membership program you can use to gain access to more than 9,000 fitness centers
- Programs for weight loss and weight management can help you feel better, have more energy and cut your risk for many health conditions
- Tobacco cessation resources and support for when you need help quitting tobacco