Create a Stronger Password for Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM)
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas cares about your security. To help keep your personal information safe, we've updated our password requirements. The next time you log in, you may be asked to create a stronger password. Stronger passwords help keep identity thieves from accessing your personal information.
Stronger Password Guidelines
Your new password must follow these guidelines:
- Include 8 to 20 characters
- Include a mix of at least 3 of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers or symbols.
- Not include repeating characters (e.g., “aaa111”)
- Not include sequential letters or numbers (e.g., “abc123”)
- Is different than your last 6 passwords.