Online LifeTimes Newsletter Offers Healthy Tips and Insurance Basics
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas's LifeTimes® newsletter for under-65 members is now online at http://lifetimes.bcbstx.com. It is hosted on our public site and no login is needed. Anyone can read articles about taking care of costly health issues like diabetes, heart disease, cancer and more. Readers can also learn more about health plan basics and benefits.
Members signed up for our secure website, Blue Access for MembersSM, will still get a monthly newsletter email. From the email, members will click through to the new LifeTimes website. They can explore articles from current and past editions. The September edition is the first to be hosted online.
On the LifeTimes website:
- Search articles by topic or keywords
- Find health issues grouped by topic in the Health & Wellness tab:
- Bone & Joint Health
- Heart Health
- Lung Health
- General Health
- Read about insurance benefits and coverage
- Visit any time, day or night, outside of the newsletter email
- Share articles on Facebook and Twitter
- Coming soon: All articles will be available in Spanish
Visit the website today and bookmark the page.