Forms and Resources
Note: You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view, save, or print a copy of the documents posted on this website. If you do not already have this program, you can download a free copy from Adobe®.
Blue Access for MembersSM
Through Blue Access for Members, you and your family have access to online resources where you will find practical and useful information. For example, you can research specific health conditions and get advice on how to start a program for exercise, smoking cessation or weight loss. With Blue Access for Members, you can also:
- Check the status of a claim
- Confirm who is covered under your plan
- View and print detailed claim history and information, such as Explanation of Benefits (EOBs).
Note: EOBs are available online. To receive copies by mail, you must log into Blue Access for Members and elect to receive paper copies or call Customer Service for assistance.
- Locate a physician in your network that meets your needs
- Sign up to receive e-mail notifications of new claim activity
- Request a new or replacement ID card or print a temporary ID card
As part of its Anti-Fraud Program, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) created a fraud awareness training program for its customers to use to give their employees a better understanding of what health care fraud is, how it affects them, and how they can report health care fraud to the BCBSTX Special Investigations Department (SID).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find answers to commonly asked questions about coverage.