Back to Basics: AvailityTM 101 Webinar
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) presents "BCBSTX Back to Basics: Availity 101", a complimentary webinar covering the self-service electronic tools and features that can be accessed through the Availity Web portal.
In this one-hour training session, BCBSTX will present an overview of electronic options that can help make doing business with BCBSTX faster and easier. Participants will learn how to:
- Check real-time patient eligibility and benefits for BCBSTX members with the Availity Eligibility and Benefits tool
- Access and utilize the Availity Claim Research Tool for enhanced BCBSTX claim status information
In addition, we’ll briefly review the Electronic Refund Management (eRM), Claim Inquiry Resolution (CIR) and iExchange® tools, which are also available on Availity.
New users are highly encouraged to attend. Existing users needing a refresher are also welcome. You do not have to be registered with Availity prior to attending. If you have questions or need assistance, email our Provider Education Consultants at email@example.com.
To register now for this complimentary online training session hosted by BCBSTX, select a session date and time to register:
If you are unable to pre-register for a webinar, please return to this page and click on the date and time for your preferred session. The "Join" button will become active at the scheduled start time of the meeting.
- August 11, 2016 – 11 a.m. to noon CT
- August 18, 2016 – 11 a.m. to noon CT
- August 25, 2016 – 11 a.m. to noon CT
- September 1, 2016 – 11 a.m. to noon CT
- September 8, 2016 – 11 a.m. to noon CT
- September 22, 2016 – 11 a.m. to noon CT
- September 29, 2016 – 11 a.m. to noon CT
Availity is a trademark of Availity, L.L.C., a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSTX. BCBSTX makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services offered by independent third party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services offered by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.