CareCost Estimator (CCE)/Member Liability Tool
Availity's®’ CareCost EstimatorSM (CCE) can help professional providers improve accuracy and efficiency when billing for care provided to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) members. Developed jointly with Availity, the tool analyzes BCBSTX members’* primary diagnoses, procedures, benefits and contractual allowances, then calculates their out-of-pocket costs for office and outpatient services.
Here’s what the CareCost Estimator can do for you:
- Provide member share estimate
- Facilitate accurate member payments
- Help streamline Accounts Receivable process
- Help reduce claim adjustment requests
- Enhance use of online eligibility and benefits transactions by providing specific, relevant information regarding members’ liability for specific diagnosis codes
- Provide printable results for patients and providers
To learn more about this free online tool, refer to the CCE Tip Sheet .
To register, gain access to the CCE tool or find out more free services available to BCBSTX providers, visit the Availity website , or call Availity Client Services products and services at (800) AVAILITY (282-4548) for assistance.
Registered users can also attend free webinars about the CCE tool and other Availity applications. For webinar dates and times, click on "Free Training" on any page after logging on to the Availity portal.
®’Availity is a registered trademark of Availity, L.L.C., an independent, third-party vendor. Availity is solely responsible for all of its products and services, including CareCost Estimator.
*See the CCE Tip Sheet for a brief list of exceptions.