Note: The following information is available to help you gain familiarity with the web capabilities offered through Availity®.
The CareProfile tool uses claim-based information to provide you with a consolidated view of a patient's health care history at the point of care. This electronic health record can help you identify gaps in care, missed prescription refills and possible drug interactions, and other "clinical flags" and treatment opportunities.
A sampling of CareProfile results includes:
- Demographic patient information, including date of birth, address and phone number
- Information about the patient's current primary care physician, if applicable, and other providers visited in the past 24 months
- Diagnoses and procedures submitted and reflected in the claims records
- Professional, hospital and emergency room services reflected in the claims records
- Prescriptions filled, including the class of the drug, total fills, and last date filled
- Radiological and laboratory services reflected in the claim records
To gain access to the CareProfile tool, you must be registered with Availity .
For additional details, view the Availity CareProfile tip sheet.
Availity is a registered trademark of Availity, L.L.C., and independent third party vendor.