New Features on Blue Access for EmployersSM Now Available
As of January 27, 2012, BCBSTX employers can now take advantage of new functionality on the Blue Access for Employers (BAE) site.
The recent enhancements include the following:
- An updated Employer Resources section, accessible through the Learn More link in the Employer Resources section located on the right-hand side of the BAE homepage. This section now offers even more important information to help you make the right decisions for your employees and business:
- Employee Communications section that includes BlueResourceSM customized health and wellness communications materials
- Health and wellness program results and value stories
- Brand, customer service and provider data
- Newsletters and government programs/regulations updates
- An updated Quick Start Guide has been added to the Help Center under the Training Center tab.
- On the ASO Invoices and Monthly Settlements pages, "Invoice ID" and "Settlement ID" have been renamed to "BARS ID," to be more consistent with other billing documentation. We have also made several minor changes to the Invoice Summary and Settlement Summary, to better highlight the payable amount. (This applies to ASO accounts only)
If you have any questions, please contact your BCBSTX representative.