To enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan, you must:
- Live in one of the following counties:
- HMO plans are available in Chambers, Fort Bend, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Montgomery, and Orange counties.
- PPO plans are available in Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Collin, Dallas, Denton, Fayette, Fort Bend, Harris, Hays, Lee, Montgomery, Tarrant, Travis, and Williamson counties.
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- Not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) at enrollment unless you have been a member of the plan while receiving treatment