Blue365 is a discount program available to all Service Benefit Plan members that provides resources for healthier living in key areas.
Fitness Your Way: Your Budget – Your Goals – Your Time
Health club memberships are available to any Service Benefit Plan member over the age of 18 at more than 8,000 participating locations nationwide:
- Gold's Gym
- Bally Total Fitness®
- Snap Fitness
- Select YMCAs, just to name a few.
Besides the low membership fee, the best part of this program is that members are not locked into a contract with any one provider. They may choose to visit Gold's on Monday, their local YMCA on Tuesday, Bally's on Wednesday, go back to Gold's on Thursday.
ARAG® Legal CenterTM — Reduce Stress and Gain Peace of Mind
BCBS offers Service Benefit Plan members access to ARAG's free Legal Education Center and a 30% discount on DIY DocsTM.
Free online tools and resources regarding everyday legal issues include:
- The Law Guide
- Guidebooks and videos
- LawEspresso® E-newsletter
- Legal Glossary
- Personal Information Organizer
Take control of life's issues with an annual subscription of $69.95. Members receive access to:
- 300+ legally valid, state-specific documents
- Interactive document assembly tool
- DIY Docs online document storage
- Unlimited use
- Legacy planning
- Living Will
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
QualSight® LASIK offers a nationwide network of credentialed ophthalmologists at over 800 locations. Your savings represent 40% to 50% off the overall national average price of traditional LASIK.
- Guaranteed pricing enables members to budget procedures and FSAFEDS calculations
- Your prescription will not affect your price
- Savings include newer technologies such as Custom LASIK and bladeless IntraLase
Explore all that Blue365 has to offer at www.fepblue.org.