New Functionality and Enhancements Added to Blue Access for EmployersSM
As of March 16, 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) employer groups can access new enhancements on Blue Access for EmployersSM (BAE).
These enhancements include:
- Temporary ID Letters: Employers can print temporary ID letters for members with a cancel date within 45 days of today’s date.
- Contact Information for Employees: The business phone number, home phone number and email address have been added to the below screens for employees:
- View Personal Details
- Personal Details Print Screen
- Help Center Updates: The BAE Reference Guide and FAQs have been updated.
- Online Payment Auto Pay Date: A 'First Auto Pay Date' for ASO customers was added to the following screens:
- Modify Bank Account Profile
- Add New Bank Account Profile
- Online Payment Prompt: If a user chooses to exit the Online Payment process without submitting their payment, a prompt will display to confirm they would like to proceed with this action without submitting a payment.
- ASO Billing Pages Logos: These pages have been updated to contain the BCBSTX logo on the print screen:
- Invoice Adjustments
- Claim Summary
- Claim Coverage Summary
- Admin Rates
If you have any questions, please contact the BAE Internet Help Desk at (888) 706-0583 or your BCBSTX representative.